Monday, February 20, 2012

Bikram Yoga

So my sister got me a friend's pass to go with her to Bikram Yoga. She got a groupon for 10 classes and had her first class yesterday.

She prepped me up for it as much as she  could, but seriously, nothing prepares you for that stuff.

105 degree room. Stretching. Ninety minutes.

The first fifteen minutes I was all good to go. And then the panic set in.  I had to lay down for quite a while to stop myself from running out of the room screaming.

And for a while, I was mentally cursing my sister for taking me to this class.

What's funny is that the lady forewarned me and said, "Your goal tonight is to stay in the room the whole time."  I had no idea it would be that hard.

Literally, I sweat out a large child.  I was drowning in my sweat and had to be like that for the 30 minute drive home.  I don't think I've ever sweat that much in one sitting. Ever.

Anyways, my crazy ass decided to sign up for 10 more days. So starting next Monday I'll be doing it AGAIN (and then as many more times as I can fit into 10 days).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know, I stalk this a lot. I'm not joking.