Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A dream is a wish.

I always feel like I'm setting a new goal or have a new dream all the time.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

And then I start wondering if I have too many dreams, but then I wonder if that's even possible to have too many dreams.

I find that my dreams and goals change a lot depending on how I'm feeling at the moment. Or I want it to happen right away and it doesn't and then I give up.

I'm really working on that last part. Guess I suffer from wanting instant gratification just like the rest of the world.

But anyways, here's my list of current goals:

1. Get better at photograph (namely, using my super awesome camera)

2. Lose weight to be able to wear skinny jeans and look, well...skinny.

3. On top of losing weight, work on toning my body so I'm not flabby.

4. Continue eating healthy and not give in to the fast food (or dr. pepper, which seriously guys, it was ridiculously hard NOT to have one today, but I prevailed)...(evil ass dr. pepper)

5. Read more books this year than I did last year (last year I read 145 books).

So those are my current goals. I can't really think of any more but I'm sure I'll come up with something new in the next few months.

Anyone else have goals they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know, I stalk this a lot. I'm not joking.