Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let it Rain.

Seriously, this week has been Rough (yes, with a capital r).

I feel like every time I turn around, something else is going wrong.  I find myself shaking my head and wondering when I'll catch a break.

And, of course, I hate feeling like a pessimist, but this week it's just been hard for me to see the good things in my life.  Not when all those craptastic things keep piling up in a never-ending pile.

I jokingly told a friend that I was throwing a dramatic teenage-like tantrum this week because life is unfair.

Since shopping always makes me feel better, here's some rain inspired items that I love.


Kawaii Cloud Necklace with R...
$15.00

Tea Print - Rain Decor - Ind...
$35.00

Personalized Jewelry - Rain ...
$45.00

Hand Painted Flats - Hope - ...
$52.00

Embroidery Hoop Art. Raining...
$15.00

Typography print Retro po...
$19.00

Rain Cloud. Pillow in Natura...
$28.00

Pink Rain Coin Purse
$18.00

Cloud Necklace - Let It Rain...
$15.00

Button Set "Singin'...
$4.85

Rain Cloud Water Droplets Fl...
$16.00

Rain on Me
$65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know, I stalk this a lot. I'm not joking.