Monday, May 28, 2012

Changes

I think I'm finally happy with my blog layout.

Seriously, I went through about three different designs before finally settling upon this one.  We'll see how long this one lasts.

My first week of summer break is officially over.  I am pretty proud of myself, because it was a productive week.

Here's me in my super happy, lime green kayak!

Things I Accomplished:

- packed up my classroom (after having been sick for two days, not fun!)
- went to the gym three times, and one of those times was a session with my trainer
- grocery shopped
- went to a hockey game
- went kayaking with D

This week's plans:

- Go to the gym a minimum of three times
- more grocery shopping to make healthy shakes I found recipes for
- Goodwill shop for shirts to cut up to make racerback tanks
- Run errands
- Have lunch with fabulous friends
- Read at least three books

I figure, the more I keep myself busy, the better.  A friend convinced me to purchase Diablo 3, so I have also been playing that when I have time.  I'm hoping that by keeping myself in the gym and doing things, I won't get bored, but let's be honest here, I'll end up getting bored around July.  It happens every year.

I found some major inspiration with my healthy eating via this blog.  She has some amazing smoothie recipes that I plan on trying, because I'm slightly obsessed with my blender lately. And, she's the one who inspired me to make my own racerback tanks!



If you click the photo, it will take you to the post that shows you how to DIY your own racerbacks!  If I don't entirely botch it up, I'll show you the tanks I end up making.



1 comment:

  1. Naturally I start to post a comment and it wouldn't work. Gaahhh! Darn phone. Anyways, first off- you look amazing! Second, wish I could be there to help you from getting bored! At least for a visit. Because let's face it, that's one reason we moved- the heat can suck! Anyways, enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know, I stalk this a lot. I'm not joking.